Oxford Dictionaries Online《線上牛津詞典》二月底剛公布了一批新詞，數量有 30 個。由於我是訂戶，能夠看到更為詳盡的資料，因此把它整理出來，並採取了詞典學 (lexicography) 上類似 "半雙解" (semi-bilingual) 的作法，只提供詞目 (headword) 的翻譯對應詞 (translation equivalent)，在此分批貼出。
1. boofy /ˈbuːfi/ adj. Australian informal
(of a man) unreflective and physically well built or strong, in a way perceived as typically male 肌肉猛男的: He was just a big, boofy bloke with a wide, cocksure grin.
[詞源：1970s < boofhead + -y]
2. bouffy /ˈbuːfi/ adj. (Australian also boofy)
1. (of a person's hair) standing out from the head in a rounded shape (髮型) 成突出圓弧形的: a middle-aged woman with a slightly bouffy bob / Nowadays teenage surfer boys are all sporting boofy hair-dos. 2. (of clothing) puffed out (衣服) 蓬鬆的；鼓鼓的: She wore big boofy skirts and big hair and big accessories.
[詞源：1960s < bouffant + -y]
3. crimeware /ˈkrʌɪmwɛː/ n.
a type of malicious software designed to carry out or facilitate illegal online activity 犯罪軟體: Old-school malware written for glory has given way to a new era of 'crimeware' designed for spamming, data theft, or extortion.
4. cyberchondriac /ˌsʌɪbəˈkɒndrɪak/ n.
a person who compulsively searches the Internet for information about particular real or imagined symptoms of illness 網路郎中；上網自我診斷狂: Everybody is terribly health-conscious these days—it's no surprise that many people are becoming cyberchondriacs.
[詞源：1990s < 由 cyber- 和 hypochondriac 組成]
5. deboss /diːˈbɒs/ vt. (常以過去分詞 debossed 的型態作形容詞使用)
stamp (a design) into the surface of an object so that it is indented; stamp a design into the surface of (an object) 飾以凹雕圖案: a blue awareness bracelet with a debossed logo / The shoulders of the lemon-yellow bottle are debossed with lemons.
[詞源：1930s < 由 de- 和 emboss 組成]