這些翻譯對應詞，都是我參考現有資料、自己斟酌推敲的。一己之管見，難免失準，若有高見，歡迎賜教。以下是第三批的 5 個新詞。
11. gamification /ˌɡeɪmɪfɪˈkeɪʃ(ə)n/ n. the application of typical elements of game playing (e.g. point scoring, competition with others, rules of play) to other areas of activity, typically as an online marketing technique to encourage engagement with a product or service 遊戲化: Gamification is exciting because it promises to make the hard stuff in life fun.
12. girolle /ʒɪˈrɒl/ n. a chanterelle mushroom 雞油菌: [as modifier] roasted leg of wild rabbit in a girolle sauce
13. hobo bag /ˈhəʊbəʊ ˌbag/ n. a woman's large shoulder bag with a soft or flexible body that forms a characteristic curve between the two ends of the strap 新月包: a slouchy blue leather hobo bag
14. LARP /lɑːp/ n. a type of role-playing game in which participants physically act out scenarios, typically using costumes and props 臨場動態角色扮演；LARP: Vampire LARPs play out in scores of cities around the US and as far away as Brazil and New Zealand.
[詞源：1990s < from the initial letters of live-action role-playing]
15. ludology /luːˈdɒlədʒi/ n. the study of games and gaming, especially video games 遊戲學；遊戲研究: Ludology, like the games it studies, is not about story and discourse at all but about actions and events.
[詞源：1960s < from Latin ludere 'to play' + -ology]