這些翻譯對應詞，都是我參考現有資料、自己斟酌推敲的。一己之管見，難免失準，若有高見，歡迎賜教。以下是第五批的 5 個新詞。
21. scratchiti /skraˈtʃiːti/ n. graffiti that is scratched or etched into a wall or other surface in a public place, rather than drawn or sprayed on 刮痕塗鴉: a Plexiglas window covered with scratchiti [詞源 < 1990s: 由 scratch 與 graffiti 混成]
22. shootie /ˈʃuːti / n. a woman's ankle-high bootlike shoe 踝靴: Wear your legging-and-blazer outfit with "shooties" or boots to complete the look. [詞源 < late 19th century: 由 shoe 與 bootie 混成]
23. sleep hygiene n. habits and practices that are conducive to sleeping well on a regular basis 睡眠衛生: Sleep hygiene is the key to sweet dreams.
24. slurb /slərb/ n. an area of unplanned, poorly constructed suburban development 市郊違建區: Many visitors leave with the image of the region being a land of sprawling slurbs jammed with millions of people. [詞源 < 1960s: 由表 "髒亂、令人不愉快" 的 sl- (如 sloppy、sleazy 等，或 slum) 與 suburb 混成]
25. smart home n. a home equipped with lighting, heating, and electronic devices that can be controlled remotely by smartphone or computer 智慧家庭: You can contact your smart home on the Internet to make sure the dinner is cooked, the central heating is on, the curtains are drawn, and a gas fire is roaring in the grate when you get home.